A small cash advance could be a convenient solution if your next payday is just a few days or weeks away, and all you require is a few hundred dollars for something that absolutely cannot wait.
Facing a tight short-term financial situation can be very stressful, especially when you don’t have anyone to turn to for help.
If you’re keeping consistent with your regular budget, and an unexpected bill or expense arrives, you might want to consider applying for a loan from Payday Advance.
Our vision is that most hard-working New Zealanders should be able to get help from a reliable alternative source of short-term cash. That is why we are offering a convenient, confidential and easy cash advance service designed with you – our customer – in mind.
Is it easy to qualify?
Yes! As long as you meet the criteria below, you will most probably qualify for a cash advance from us:
- You need to be at least 18 years of age, live in New Zealand and be a New Zealand Resident or Citizen;
- Receive a fixed wage or salary that is paid in to your own NZ bank account;
- Earn at least $350 per week (after tax) including any benefits;
- You need to have been working at your current job for the last 3 months;
- You must not currently be Bankrupt, under a Summary Instalment Order or under a No Asset Procedure.
Why choose our service?
- Easy online application form;
- Quick loan approvals, usually between 30-60 minutes once all documentation is received;
- Flexible repayments to suit your short-term financial needs (limits apply);
- Competitive interest rates;
- Friendly and efficient customer service team with years of experience – available on online chat, email, fax and phone from 8.30am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday;
- We lend between $100-$1,000 to new customers, so you can borrow only what you need to bridge the gap until next payday;
- We are also fully committed to the responsible lending practices.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com, on 0800 222 577 or via our online chat facility in the bottom right corner of the screen for more information.