What is a payday loan?
A payday loan is an unsecured cash loan designed to bridge the gap until your next pay.
Payday loans are normally only used for a few days or weeks until a person’s next pay day, when their budget has been affected by a large unforeseen expense. A personal cash loan could be a convenient financial support when you are short of cash and need immediate help to take control of your situation.
A payday loan can help you to:
- Avoid dishonoured bank fees
- Pay a bill on time to get a prompt payment discount
- Secure funds for an emergency expense
- Maintain relationships with important creditors
When could Payday Advance be useful?
Here are some examples of how an unsecured cash loan from Payday Advance could be helpful:
- Failed Warrant of Fitness (WOF) – Urgent car repairs required
- Rental Bonds & letting Fees
- Unexpectedly large bills
- Emergency medical or dental costs
- Short purchase windows for events / concert tickets
- Urgent maintenance at home (plumber, electrician)
- Appliance repair or purchase (fridge, washing machine)
If you have tried borrowing money from family members or friends and they can’t help – and you only need a few hundred dollars until next pay day, then a cash loan from Payday Advance could help get things back under control.