When Could a Payday Cash Loan Be Useful?
As a responsible lender, we encourage our customers to borrow only for emergencies – and not for inessential expenses, like shopping sprees, holidays or birthday presents. Potential borrowers should always consider whether a loan from us would be a sensible choice that meets their particular short-term needs and situation prior to applying.
Today, we are going to talk about some examples of how a bad credit cash loan from a short-term lender like Payday Advance could be of help in certain situations when a person faces a temporary lack of money to pay for something they really need:
- Failed Warrant of Fitness (WOF), or if urgent car repairs are required in order for you to be able to get to work;
- Rental bonds & letting fees: we know that a good rental place can often be hard to come across; so if you have found your perfect place, but don’t have enough funds to pay the bond so you can secure the rental, we may be able to help;
- An unexpectedly large utility bill that you haven’t budgeted for, which often happens in winter!
- Emergency medical costs – if that sore tooth can’t wait until next payday;
- Short purchase windows for events/concert tickets – not always a very essential expense, however, it may be cheaper than buying those tickets off TradeMe for double the price when you get paid;
- Urgent maintenance at home (plumbing, electrical work);
- Essential home appliance repair or purchase – for example, if your fridge/freezer or washing machine has stopped working and you need a new one as soon as possible;
- Any other unforeseen situation.
These are just some of examples when a short-term payday loan could be a convenient solution for a cash emergency. Our loan service can come in handy to cover some unforeseen expenses, but it’s up to the potential borrower to decide whether they really need such a loan, and whether any lower cost, more traditional alternatives are available – such as borrowing from someone they know, or using a credit card.