An unsecured loan means we don’t ask borrowers to provide hard security, such as a house or car in order to get a loan from us.
What we do instead is we check each loan application against our affordability index and determine the maximum amount of money we can lend, based on income and a number of other factors.
Even past bad credit may not be an issue (as long as you are not currently Bankrupt, under a Summary Instalment Order or a No Asset Procedure). But only after all our responsible lending criteria has been met.
Why choose Payday Advance?
Our loans are unsecured: No security required and no need to pawn your possessions to get the money you need. Our service is fast and simple, with no judgmental looks or annoying questions to answer. Your personal assets like house or car will not be linked to your loan application with us.
Loan amounts from $500 up to $5,000: As a responsible lender, we never encourage our customers to take out more money than needed. We calculate a loan amount based on a percentage of your income to ensure the affordability of our loans.
Bad credit? We try to let the past be the past. It may be difficult to get a personal loan because of some bad credit history that you may have provided all our responsible lending criteria has been met. We mainly look at your current ability to repay the loan.
We are always here for you: From the moment you see our website for the first time, during the online application, loan processing, loan term, or even if you experience issues repaying the loan, our friendly and supportive customer service, lending and collections teams are here to help and guide you through the process.
Trusted and experienced: Our systems have been helping thousands of Kiwis get through their financial obstacles since 2008. We have already helped thousands of hard working Kiwis just like you get their finances under control.
How does this service work for new customers?
- Apply for up to $5,000 online.
- Receive a TXT message with a unique authentication code to proceed.
- Electronically accept the Loan Agreement and Direct Debit form.
- Provide your supporting documents: At least the latest 90 days of bank statements, Valid Photo ID, Selfie, recent Proof of Address and statement of accounts for any short-term loan you wish to consolidate.
We also have a secure and convenient new system that lets most users upload their bank statements directly from their Internet Banking.
- If approved, the money will be deposited into your account overnight.
- The repayment amount(s) will be direct debited on the following pay date(s) – as per your signed Loan Agreement.