An unsecured loan means we don’t ask borrowers to provide hard security, such as a house or car in order to get a loan from us.
What we do instead is we check each loan application against our affordability index and determine the maximum amount of money we can lend, based on income and a number of other factors.
Even past bad credit may not be an issue (as long as you are not currently Bankrupt, under a Summary Instalment Order or a No Asset Procedure).
Our loans are unsecured: No security required and no need to pawn your possessions to get the money you need. Our service is fast and simple, with no judgmental looks or annoying questions to answer. Your personal assets like house or car will not be linked to your loan application with us.
Loan amounts from $100 up to $10,000: As a responsible lender, we never encourage our customers to take out more money than needed. We calculate a loan amount based on a percentage of your income to ensure the affordability of our loans.
Bad credit? We try to let the past be the past. It may be difficult to get a personal loan because of some bad credit history that you may have, but often not with us as we mainly look at your current ability to repay the loan.
We are always here for you: From the moment you see our website for the first time, during the online application, loan processing, loan term, or even if you experience issues repaying the loan, our friendly and supportive customer service, lending and collections teams are here to help and guide you through the process.
Trusted and experienced: Our systems have been helping thousands of Kiwis get through their financial obstacles since 2008. We have already helped thousands of hard working Kiwis just like you get their finances under control.
How does this service work for new customers?
- Apply for up to $10,000 online.
- Receive a TXT message with a unique authentication code to proceed.
- Electronically accept the Loan Agreement and Direct Debit form.
- Provide your supporting documents: photo ID, selfie, bank statements and recent proof of address – you may even be eligible to use our secure online facility which can retrieve your bank statements directly from your Internet Banking.
- If approved, the money will be deposited into your account overnight or within 30 minutes* if you choose our express payment option.
- The repayment amount(s) will be direct debited on the following pay date(s) – as per your signed Loan Agreement.
*The 30 minutes express payment option is only available on our Short-Term loans. Conditions and a small fee apply to this option if selected.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, on 0800 227 484 or via our online chat facility in the bottom right corner of the screen for more information.