The daunting task of trying to borrow a small amount of money for an unexpected expense could be easier than you think with Payday Advance.
We have the resources to get you the cash you need within the same day you applied!
If you meet the following criteria, you could be receiving money as fast as possible in your time of need:
- You need to be at least 18 years old and a NZ citizen or resident currently living in New Zealand;
- You need to have been permanently employed with the same employer for at least 3 months;
- For our ‘Need A Lift’, ‘Going Places’ & ‘Moving Forward*’ loans, you need to be earning at least $350 a week (after tax) excluding government benefits;
- Your pay needs to be credited on a regular basis into your own NZ bank account that has been open for at least 3 months;
- You are not currently Bankrupt, under a No Asset Procedure or Summary Instalment Order;
- You have access to the Internet and a mobile phone.
Please note this is a guide only – in certain circumstances we may not be able to offer you a loan.
*Available solely to our Returning clients, on an invitation-only basis and are still subject to standard eligibility, lending and affordability criteria.
Simple cash loans approved on the same day
Getting a loan should not be a tiring experience with a long wait at the bank or a pawn shop. With Payday Advance you could obtain a simple cash loan without even stepping out of the house or office – the process can be completed online. Apply with us now, and you could get your frustrating finances sorted in no time!
Why choose Payday Advance?
- We try to keep your application confidential, but we reserve the right to do an employment and credit check;
- Past bad credit may be fine – we mainly look at your current ability to repay;
- We strive to process new loan applications within 60 minutes of receiving all documents;
- If approved, the money will be deposited into your account overnight;
- You get to choose the loan amount and number of repayment to create a personal cash loan that suits your needs and repayment abilities (limits apply and depend on pay cycle frequency);
- With years of experience helping Kiwis sort out their short-term cash troubles, we have already helped thousands of people;
- We are a responsible lender – with us, there will never be any hidden fees or charges.
How can I contact you?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, on 0800 227 484 or via our online chat facility in the bottom right corner of the screen for more information.