The daunting task of trying to borrow a small amount of money – up to $1,000 – for an unexpected expense could be easier than you think with Payday Advance.
We have the resources to get you the cash you need within the same day you applied!
If you meet the following criteria, you could be receiving money as fast as possible in your time of need:
- You are at least 18 years of age, live in New Zealand and be a New Zealand Resident or Citizen;
- You receive a fixed wage or salary that is paid in to your own NZ bank account;
- You earn at least $350 per week (after tax) including any benefits;
- You have been working at your current job for the last 3 months;
- You are not currently Bankrupt, under a Summary Instalment Order or under a No Asset Procedure.
Simple cash loans approved on the same day
Getting a loan should not be a tiring experience with a long wait at the bank or a pawn shop. With Payday Advance you could obtain a simple cash loan without even stepping out of the house or office – the process can be completed online. Apply with us now, and you could get your short-term finances sorted in no time!
Why choose Payday Advance?
- We try to keep your application confidential, but we reserve the right to do an employment and credit check;
- Past bad credit may be fine – we mainly look at your current ability to repay;
- We strive to process new loan applications within 30 minutes of receiving all documents;
- We offer overnight or same day Express Payment* options;
- You get to choose the loan amount and number of repayment to create a small cash loan that suits your needs and repayment abilities (limits apply);
- With years of experience helping Kiwis sort out their short-term cash troubles, we have already helped thousands of people;
- We are a responsible lender – with us, there will never be any hidden fees or charges.
*small fee and conditions apply – please refer to the loan application form for timing of funds to you and any fees involved.
How can I contact you?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com, on 0800 222 577 or via our online chat facility in the bottom right corner of the screen for more information.