We are offering small short-term unsecured loans up to $1,000 that can be used to finance an unexpected expense – such as car repairs, dental bills or a tenancy bond.
Our responsible and flexible service allows working Kiwis to customise loans to suit their current short-term financial needs and repayment abilities: you get to choose the loan amount and number of repayments (limits apply).
As a leading payday loan company in New Zealand, we have already helped thousands of hard-working Kiwis (just like you!) bridge the gap between pay days.
Do I qualify?
If you meet the following criteria, you will most likely qualify for our personal loan service:
- You are at least 18 years of age, live in New Zealand and are a New Zealand Resident or Citizen;
- You receive a fixed wage or salary that is paid in to your own NZ bank account;
- Earn at least $350 per week (after tax) including any benefits;
- You have been working at your current job for the last 3 months;
- You are not currently bankrupt, under a Summary Instalment Order or under a No Asset Procedure.
Why choose our small personal loans?
- Easy online loan application and no need to send through tonnes of paperwork. We only ask for 3 documents to be able to process a new loan application: bank statements, photo ID and recent proof of address (you could even take pictures on your smartphone and email them to us!). We try to keep your application confidential and often only need to do one anonymous call to your employer during the application phase.
- Borrow as little or as much as you need to cover the gap until your next payday: our small loans range from $100 up to $1,000. Our clever system will automatically calculate your maximum loan amount as a percentage of your regular pay – as part of our responsible lending policy.
- Super-quick and confidential approvals: we are usually able to process a new loan application within 30-60 minutes upon receiving all the required documentation (during normal business hours).
- Competitive interest rates and no hidden fees or charges.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, on 0800 222 577 or via our online chat facility in the bottom right corner of the screen for more information.