A pay advance is a short-term loan advanced on the next pay (or a number of pays) and is provided to working New Zealanders – just like you – when they need extra cash to tie them over until next payday.
Sometimes unexpected bills and expenses just turn up at the worst possible time. We offer a convenient and fast service that could let Kiwis borrow from $100 up to $1,000 to pay for such expenses, paid as early as on the same business day!
Talk to us today to see how our easy and fast our pay advance service can help you get your short-term finances under control.
Do I qualify?
As long as you meet the following criteria, you have a good chance at our same day loan service:
- You are employed, and your salary or wages is at least $350 dollars per week, after tax
- You have been with the same employer for at least 3 months
- You’re a resident or citizen of New Zealand
- You are 18 years old or older
- You have a New Zealand bank account into which your pay gets deposited into
- You are not currently bankrupt, under a Summary Instalment Order or No Asset Procedure
Why do so many Kiwis choose PDA as their preferred lender?
- We strive to process new loan applications within 30 minutes of receiving all documents;
- Funds can be transferred in as early as on the same business day;
- We do not demand any security;
- You get to choose the loan amount and number of repayments to create a loan that suits your needs and repayment abilities (limits apply);
- With years of experience helping Kiwis sort out their short-term cash troubles, we have already helped thousands of people;
- We are a responsible lender – with us, there will never be any hidden fees or charges.
How can I contact you?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, on 0800 222 577 or via our online chat facility in the bottom right corner of the screen for more information.