A pay advance is a personal loan advanced on the next pay (or a number of pays) and is provided to working New Zealanders – just like you – when they need extra cash to tie them over until next payday.
Sometimes unexpected bills and expenses just turn up at the worst possible time. We offer a convenient and fast service that could let Kiwis borrow a small amount to pay for such expenses, paid as early as on the same business day!
Talk to us today to see how our easy and fast our pay advance service can help you get your finances under control.
Do I qualify?
As long as you meet the following criteria, you have a good chance at our same day loan service:
- You need to be at least 18 years old and a NZ citizen or resident currently living in New Zealand;
- You need to have been permanently employed with the same employer for at least 3 months;
- For our ‘Need A Lift’, ‘Going Places’ & ‘Moving Forward*’ loans, you need to be earning at least $350 a week (after tax) excluding government benefits;
- Your pay needs to be credited on a regular basis into your own NZ bank account that has been open for at least 3 months;
- You are not currently Bankrupt, under a No Asset Procedure or Summary Instalment Order;
- You have access to the Internet and a mobile phone.
Please note this is a guide only – in certain circumstances we may not be able to offer you a loan.
*Available solely to our Returning clients, on an invitation-only basis and are still subject to standard eligibility, lending and affordability criteria.
Why do so many Kiwis choose PDA as their preferred lender?
- We strive to process new loan applications within 60 minutes of receiving all documents;
- Funds can be transferred in as early as overnight;
- We do not demand any security;
- You get to choose the loan amount and number of repayments to create a loan that suits your needs and repayment abilities (limits apply and depend on pay cycle frequency);
- With years of experience helping Kiwis sort out their cash troubles, we have already helped thousands of people;
- We are a responsible lender – with us, there will never be any hidden fees or charges.
How can I contact you?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, on 0800 227 484 or via our online chat facility in the bottom right corner of the screen for more information.