A loan from us is like getting cash in a flash!
Why? Because it’s easy and fast!
Once our quick and easy online application form has been completed and your supporting documentation has been received by us, it usually takes us within 60 minutes to process an application.
Even though most Kiwis are generally quite good at managing their finances, it’s easy for some people to be affected by unexpected expenses that just tend to appear out of nowhere.
If you are unable to borrow from friends or family, consider turning to a trusted and responsible lender like Payday Advance.
How can I get cash in a flash?
- Complete our online application form.
- Receive a TXT message with a unique authentication code.
- Electronically accept the Loan Agreement and Direct Debit form.
- Provide your supporting documentation: bank statements, photo ID, selfie and recent proof of address – You may even be eligible to use our new secure online system for uploading your bank statements directly from your Internet Banking. It’s easy!
- If approved, the money will be deposited into your account overnight or within 30 minutes* if you choose our express payment option.
*The 30 minutes express payment option is only available on our Short-Term loans. Conditions and a small fee apply to this option if selected.
Why choose our service?
- We try to keep your application as confidential as possible and generally only perform one anonymous call to your employer during the application phase;
- Our experienced lending team strive to process new applications within 60 minutes of receiving all required supporting documentation;
- You choose the loan amount and number of repayments (limits apply and depend on pay cycle frequency) to create a loan that best suits your needs and repayment capabilities;
- Our loans are unsecured, so you don’t risk your assets when applying with us;
- We do not demand any security;
- We encourage early repayments, which can save you money;
- We are a responsible lender – with us, there will never be any hidden fees or charges.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com, on 0800 227 484 or via our online chat facility in the bottom right corner of the screen for more information.