A loan from us is like getting cash in a flash!
Why? Because it’s easy and fast!
Once our quick and easy online application form has been completed and your supporting documentation has been received by us, it usually takes us between 30-60 minutes to process an application.
Even though most Kiwis are generally quite good at managing their finances, it’s easy for some people to be affected by unexpected expenses that just tend to appear out of nowhere.
If you are unable to borrow from friends or family, consider turning to a trusted and responsible lender like Payday Advance.
How can I get cash in a flash?
- Complete our online application form.
- Receive a TXT message with a unique authentication code.
- Electronically accept the Loan Agreement and Direct Debit form.
- Provide your supporting documentation: bank statements, photo ID and recent proof of address – You may even be eligible to use our new secure online system for uploading your bank statements directly from your Internet Banking. It’s easy!
- If approved, the money could be deposited into your account overnight or using our same day Express Payment* option.
*small fee and conditions apply – please refer to the loan application form for timing of funds to you and any fees involved.
Why choose our service?
- We try to keep your application as confidential as possible and generally only perform one anonymous call with your employer during the application phase;
- Our experienced lending team strive to process new applications within 30-60 minutes after receiving all required documentation;
- You choose the loan amount and number of repayments (limits apply) to create a loan that best suits your short-term needs and repayment capabilities;
- Our loans are unsecured, so you don’t risk your assets when applying with us;
- We do not demand any security;
- We encourage early repayments, which can save you money;
- We are a responsible lender – with us, there will never be any hidden fees or charges.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com, on 0800 222 577 or via our online chat facility in the bottom right corner of the screen for more information.