Past bad credit history is a reality for some Kiwis, and it can often prevent them from being able to borrow money from a traditional lending source, such as the bank.
Sometimes things happen – mistakes in the past – which can make it difficult to receive a loan when you need it for something unexpected.
We won’t simply decline you for your past, because we strongly believe in second chances. We mainly look at your current ability to repay the loan and as long as you’re not currently Bankrupt, under a Summary Instalment Order or a No Asset Procedure, then you may have a chance of being approved.
How do our bad credit loans work?
You could get your short-term cash troubles under control in just a few easy steps, even if your credit history is less-than-perfect:
- Apply online for up to $1,000.
- Receive an authentication code via TXT.
- Electronically accept the Loan Contract and Direct Debit form.
- Email us your supporting documents and give us around 30-60 minutes to process your application.
- If approved, receive the money overnight or using our same day Express Payment* option.
*small fee and conditions apply – please refer to the loan application form for timing of funds to you and any fees involved.
Why do so many New Zealanders with past bad credit choose us as their preferred payday lender?
- Whilst we reserve the right to do employment and credit checks, we try to keep your application confidential and usually only do one anonymous call to your employer during processing;
- Our loans are unsecured, so you don’t risk your assets, such as a car or house;
- We offer competitive rates;
- You get to choose the loan amount and number of repayments to create a loan that best suits your short-term needs and repayment capabilities (limits apply);
- We are a responsible lender – with us, there will never be any hidden fees or charges.
How do I contact you?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, on 0800 222 577 or via our online chat facility in the bottom right corner of the screen for more information.