In a tight financial situation, it can be hard to pay for an unexpected bill. We offer small moola – cash – money loans to fit your financial needs when you need some moola – cash – money to pay your bills. Our moola – cash – money loans are an easy and convenient solution.
Unanticipated cash emergencies are, unfortunately, a reality and we completely understand that many times people are not in a place to cover them urgently. When your pay cheque is not enough to pay for an unexpected bill, you can apply for our moola – cash – money loans to bridge the gap between your paydays.
How can I get moola – cash – money today to pay for my expenses?
- Step 1 – Complete our online application form
- Step 2 – Send your supporting documents
- Step 3 – We will process your application along with your supporting documents usually within 60 minutes
- Step 4 – If approved, the money will be deposited into your account overnight or within 30 minutes* if you choose our express payment option.
*The 30 minutes express payment option is only available on our ‘Need A Lift’ loans. Conditions and a small fee apply to this option if selected.
The whole process can be completed all within the same day!
Why thousands of New Zealanders choose us?
- We are a well-established New Zealand lending company who have helped thousands of Kiwis in their financial distress;
- Simple online loan application process which can be done through either a PC or a mobile device
- Convenient and easy loans with flexible repayment options (limits apply and depend on pay cycle frequency)
- Our supporting documents include; a valid photo ID,selfie, 3 months’ worth of bank statements with transactions showing up to today’s date and recent proof of address
- Fast processing within 60 minutes after receiving your supporting documents
- Money will be paid directly into your own NZ bank account
- With our unsecured loans, you don’t have to tie up your valuable assets
- We won’t judge or penalise you because of your past credit history, we mainly look at your current ability to repay the loan
- We reserve the right to contact your employer, but usually try to restrict this to one anonymous call during the application phase
- We are a responsible lender – with us, there will never be any hidden fees or charges.
APPLY NOW FOR CASH!
APPLY NOW FOR MONEY!
What’s your eligibility criteria?
You must meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply for a loan with us:
- You need to be at least 18 years old and a NZ citizen or resident currently living in New Zealand;
- You need to have been permanently employed with the same employer for at least 3 months;
- For our ‘Need A Lift’ & ‘Going Places’ loans, you need to be earning at least $350 a week (after tax);
- For our ‘Moving Forward’ loans*, you need to be earning at least $800 a week (after tax) – only available to eligible Returning clients;
- Your pay needs to be credited on a regular basis into your own NZ bank account that has been open for at least 3 months;
- You are not currently Bankrupt, under a No Asset Procedure or Summary Instalment Order;
- You have access to the Internet and a mobile phone.
Please note this is a guide only – in certain circumstances we may not be able to offer you a loan.
APPLY NOW FOR CASH!
APPLY NOW FOR MONEY!
We practice responsible lending and ensure that we process loan applications based on our customers’ affordability and ability to repay our loans.
Our moola – cash – money could be used for unpleasant little surprises such as:
- Car repairs
- Unexpected bills
- Emergency travel
- Emergency Dental expenses
- To avoid late payment fees and charges
In situations when a cash loan is used incorrectly or is extended beyond its chosen term, a negative financial outcome may result.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com, on 0800 227 484 or via our online chat facility in the bottom right corner of the screen for more information.