We are offering unsecured personal loans that can be used to finance an unexpected expense – such as car repairs, dental bills or a tenancy bond.
Our responsible and flexible service allows working Kiwis to customise loans to suit their current financial needs and repayment abilities: you get to choose the loan amount and number of repayments (limits apply and depend on pay cycle frequency).
As a leading payday loan company in New Zealand, we have already helped thousands of hard-working Kiwis (just like you!) bridge the gap between pay days.
Do I qualify?
If you meet the following criteria, you will most likely qualify for our personal loan service:
- You need to be at least 18 years old and a NZ citizen or resident currently living in New Zealand;
- You need to have been permanently employed with the same employer for at least 3 months;
- For our ‘Need A Lift’, ‘Going Places’ & ‘In Motion’ loans, you need to be earning at least $350 a week (after tax) excluding government benefits;
- For our ‘Moving Forward’ loans, you need to be earning at least $800 a week (after tax) excluding government benefits – only available to eligible Returning clients;
- Your pay needs to be credited on a regular basis into your own NZ bank account that has been open for at least 3 months;
- You are not currently Bankrupt, under a No Asset Procedure or Summary Instalment Order;
- You have access to the Internet and a mobile phone.
Please note this is a guide only – in certain circumstances we may not be able to offer you a loan.
Why choose our small personal loans?
- Easy online loan application and no need to send through tonnes of paperwork: bank statements, photo ID, selfie and recent proof of address (you could even take pictures on your smartphone and email them to us!). We try to keep your application confidential and often only need to do one anonymous call to your employer during the application phase.
- Borrow as little or as much as you need to cover the gap until your next payday.
- Super-quick and confidential loans: we are usually able to process a new loan application within 60 minutes upon receiving all the required documentation (during normal business hours).
- Competitive interest rates and no hidden fees or charges.
How can I contact you?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, on 0800 227 484 or via our online chat facility in the bottom right corner of the screen for more information.