We are offering unsecured personal loans that can be used to finance an unexpected expense – such as car repairs, dental bills or a tenancy bond.
Our responsible and flexible service allows working Kiwis to customise loans to suit their current financial needs and repayment abilities: you get to choose the loan amount and number of repayments (limits apply and depend on pay cycle frequency).
As a leading payday loan company in New Zealand, we have already helped thousands of hard-working Kiwis (just like you!) bridge the gap between pay days.
Do I qualify?
As long as you meet the following criteria and meet all our responsible
lending checks, you have a good chance of getting a personal loan:
- You need to be at least 18 years old and a NZ citizen or resident currently living in New Zealand;
- You need to have been permanently employed with the same employer for at least 3 months;
- You need to be earning at least $350 a week (after tax);
- Your pay needs to be credited on a regular basis into your own NZ bank account that has been open for at least 3 months;
- You are not currently Bankrupt, under a No Asset Procedure or Summary Instalment Order;
- You have access to the Internet and a mobile phone. Please note this is a guide only – in certain circumstances we may not be able to offer you a loan.
Why choose our small personal loans?
- Easy online loan application and no need to send through tonnes of paperwork: At least the latest 90 days of bank statements, Valid Photo ID, Selfie, recent Proof of Address and statement of accounts for any short-term loan you wish to consolidate. It’s even possible to send most/all of that through via your smartphone. So easy!
- Borrow as little or as much as you need to cover the gap until your next payday.
- Super-quick loans: we are usually able to process a new loan application within 60 minutes upon receiving all the required documentation (during normal business hours).
- Competitive interest rates and no hidden fees or charges.
How can I contact you?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, on 0800 227 484 or via our online chat facility in the bottom right corner of the screen for more information.