If you are thinking of using a fast cash loan service for an unexpected expense, then Payday Advance may be able to help you get your frustrating finances under control.
We provide a simple and convenient service that allows hard-working Kiwis to get cash quickly and pay it back with a manageable repayment plan that fits their needs and repayment ability.
We can provide an alternative lending solution when you don’t have the option to ask family, friends or the boss – because some people may prefer not to showcase their current financial situation.
How can I get a fast cash loan?
- Complete our quick online application form to apply for up to $5,000
- Receive a TXT message with a unique authentication code
- Electronically accept the Loan Agreement and Direct Debit form
- Provide your required supporting documentation: latest 90-180 days of bank statements, photo ID, selfie and recent proof of address – once we receive all these, we should be able to process your application within 60 minutes.
- If approved, the money will be deposited into your account overnight or within 30 minutes* if you choose our express payment option.
*The 30 minutes express payment option is only available on our ‘Need A Lift’ loans. Conditions and a small fee apply to this option if selected.
There are so many lenders out there – why should I choose PDA?
- With years of experience in the payday lending industry, we know how to provide a truly fast and efficient small loan service that meets our customers’ expectations.
- Having already helped thousands of working Kiwis – just like you – we understand the importance of being able to get the funds to our customers quickly.
- Our processes have been streamlined to ensure our service is as fast and efficient as possible.
- Speed, knowledge, transparency and trust – all these separate us from all other payday lenders.
How can I contact you?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com, on 0800 227 484 or via our online chat facility in the bottom right corner of the screen for more information.