Cash loans from a trusted online lender
If you need to borrow up to $5,000 before your next payday, talk to Payday Advance to see how we can help you get your troublesome finances under control in no time.
We are fully registered, compliant with all the laws and follow a strict responsible lending policy. We are offering an alternative solution, when you can’t borrow from anyone else and you need the money immediately.
An emergency cash loan can undoubtedly be a convenient and fast way of fixing a mid-monthly or mid-weekly financial crisis caused by an unexpected expense.
Do I qualify?
If you fit the criteria below, you have a good chance of getting approved and receiving the money you need today:
- You need to be at least 18 years old and a NZ citizen or resident currently living in New Zealand;
- You need to have been permanently employed with the same employer for at least 3 months;
- You need to be earning at least $350 a week (after tax);
- Your pay needs to be credited on a regular basis into your own NZ bank account that has been open for at least 3 months;
- You are not currently Bankrupt, under a No Asset Procedure or Summary Instalment Order;
Please note this is a guide only – in certain circumstances we may not be able to offer you a loan.
Getting your finances under control can be easy, simply follow the 4 simple steps:
- Apply online and electronically accept the Loan Agreement and Direct Debit Form;
- Send us your supporting documents: At least the latest 90 days of bank statements, Valid Photo ID, Selfie, recent Proof of Address and statement of accounts for any short-term loan you wish to consolidate.
We also have a secure and convenient new system that lets most users upload their bank statements directly from their Internet Banking. So easy!
- If approved, the money will be deposited into your account overnight.
- Repay your loan by direct debit on your next payday(s) – as per the Loan Agreement.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com, on 0800 227 484 or via our online chat facility in the bottom right corner of the screen for more information.